Here are some updates on my pepakura project.
I started by making a helmet that fits.
See it fits. I was planning on just make the helmet just to see if I then I thought no I want a whole Daeric armour so next I thought I would make the breast plate.
So it started with this. I printed out the pattern the size it comes in I got half way through about 7 hours worth of work and realise it was far to small, so had to learn how to rescale the design. A little Google search helped.
So I started again.
This was the final result.
The next step is resin.
I resined both the helmets and the breast plate.
I added these pins for the nail effect.
The next step is Bondo.
Some sanding (but a lot more to go)
There are a lot more pieces to go on the actual amour but I wanted to start a weapon.
I'm making a bow.
I ran out of Bondo so this is all I have done for now.
Next is the shoulders.
I will keep you updated on my progress thanks for reading!