This is the first post with my shiny new layout so I hope it s good one. I recently (not so recently but oh well) I wanted to properly start making cosplays so I first tried to make a Mad Moxxie but that didn't work out so well. So I thought I would try my second favourite villain. Harley Quinn.
I would to make a disclaimer I have not had any sewing lessons in my life and I did not use and patterns (mostly as I don't know how to use them).
It did take me a while (about 6 months) and 2 sewing machines but I finally finished everything yesterday.
It started by me measuring myself drawing some lines on some lines on the fabric, sewing and praying it would go O.K.
I don't have a lot of photos from the beginning as I thought that I would give up at the first hurdle.
So it started with the bottoms.
I then had to put on an invisible zip I don't have any pictures of that but that is how I broke the first sewing machine.
Then I added some diamonds (after I got a new sewing machine)
Then I worked on the cowl.
Then I set up little photo shot with Becky Bedbug She took the photos I edited them.
Me getting ready.
The actual shoot.
I hope you guys like my cosplay.
Any comments will be welcome.