Posts

Showing posts from May, 2014

Pepakura Part 2

Image
Hi Guys, Here are some updates on my pepakura project. I started by making a helmet that fits.


























See it fits. I was planning on just make the helmet just to see if I then I thought no I want a whole Daeric armour so next I thought I would make the breast plate.


























So it started with this. I printed out the pattern the size it comes in I got half way through about 7 hours worth of work and realise it was far to small, so had to learn how to rescale the design. A little Google search helped.
So I started again.







This was the final result.
Front

Back




























The next step is resin.
I resined both the helmets and the breast plate.